Tuesday, September 20, 2005

ZZzzzzzzz


Oh the misery! The sheer and utter agony of trying to keep your eyes open in class when the only thing you can think of is how heavy your lids are. Never mind that the teacher is spewing all this "need to know" information about the incredibly important test that he will be giving in the next couple of days. This test will also reflect greatly on your grade for the year. CRAP, was he talking about the final exam?



Mom and Dad, so my head wasn't in the books, at least it was on them, I was close!

(perfect senior behavior!)

Yes, that would be me with my head resting ever so peacefully on my stack of books that just happen to be the perfect height. I was in Mr. Davis' Psychology class and apparently knew all I needed to for the day. The student in front of me appears as though she was the target of a tranquilizer dart and is barely hanging on. If I recall correctly by the time the bell rang she too was drooling on the desk. Apparently the dart that tagged me took effect immediately or I was smart enough to not fight it and just lay it down. I mean he was just talking about our final grade for crying out loud. To think that was one of my favorite classes. How the H@!* did I ever get out of high school?!

The pride that must be swelling in my parents....LOL!

"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools."

~Author Unknown

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vic:

You take the cake. But in spite of all the schooling you had or didn't have you still have a LOT on the ball. Your witty, street smart, and comscience wise you have the rest beat by a country mile. Keep up the good work I'm proud of you.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That explains alot! LOL

9:49 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Nnnnniiiice. Who's the gem that snapped THAT picture? (you really should be thanking them!)

btw, it was "super dooper" to have you stop by! come back any time...
; )

6:39 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

oh, i remember those days too- specially the hot ones and no a/c...sleeping and skipping...how DID we get by??? LOL

6:56 AM  
Blogger Aisha said...

oh thank you so much for this post....lol... see the thing is now we don't sit with poses like that.... we hide behind our laptop and pretend that we're taking dutiful notes (ahem.. like yours truly is doing right now)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter