Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday Funnies

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day, a good fairy came to them, and said that because they had been such a devoted couple she would grant each of them a very special wish. The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband.

Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands.

The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger... Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!!

Gotta love that fairy!

9 Comments:

Blogger Corilynn said...

Hey girl! About the badge, visit here for my instructions!!!

http://lifeasweknowit101.blogspot.com/

Get back to me at my email address if you have any other questions!
:) skarletmoon72704@yahoo.com

:)
~Corilynn

10:09 AM  
Blogger Corilynn said...

I've been checking out your blog a little more then i had in the past. (I did just "discover" it out here) And i really like your idea for the sunday funnies. It's a fun way to put a smile on everyone's face without having to make a huge effort. Would you mind if i stole your idea and posted random jokes on my blog too??? LOL Keep up the good work!
~Corilynn

11:06 AM  
Blogger momyblogR said...

Corilynn...

No way I don't mind!! I know it's a great post with zero thought, that is always welcomed, lol!

I'll try the badge thing and let you know.

Thanks a bunch!
V.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Corilynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Corilynn said...

I see it works!!! Congrats!!!! And You Are Very Welcome!!! :)
~Corilynn

6:07 PM  
Blogger momyblogR said...

Yes it worked YAY!! Such a good teacher. To change the pix just select new and repeat, right?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Corilynn said...

i'm sorry but i dont understand what your asking. lol

~Corilynn

6:34 PM  
Blogger momyblogR said...

To switch out the four that I have there now, I just select news and repeat that same process?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Corilynn said...

yes!

~Corilynn

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter