Friday, September 02, 2005

15 things I would absolutely NEVER do

Yes, I have yet again succumb to the proverbial "list." After reading a fellow bloggers list I was inspired to create my own. I have on several occasions referred to myself as a sheep of the blogging community and it seems that it is so. I grab a pen and my note pad and start jotting. It was more difficult than I anticipated, I guess I'm capable of doing more than I thought. So here goes....

1. Deface a grave

2. Betray a friend

3. Cheat on my husband

4. Wear spandex

5. Hurt my kids (or ANY kid)

6. Become a kamikaze pilot (although with my driving some may wonder. One of the last times my Dad was riding with me he casually turns to me and says "Ah, Miss when will you be passing out the pretzels?"

7. Burn the American flag

8. Worship an idol

9. Tell my husband every single thing I know

10. Become a ballerina (the arts have already thanked me)

11. Pose in a nudy rag (not wearing spandex should have been your first clue)

12. Run a marathon (or anywhere for that matter)

13. Become a Greek Tragedy fan club member

14. Live a life of celibacy (NEVER!!!)

15. Go back to dial up (I love cable)



"What is a committee? A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary."

- Richard Harkness The New York Times 1960

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord of the Flies - A Weblog from Downtown New Orleans
I've been following an incredible blog written by The Interdictor, part of a team keeping a ... Anyway, these people have done heroic public service, and I recommend them to everyone: NOLA.com (http://www.nola.com/) , the on-line presence of the Times-Picayune.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a soup recipe site/blog. It pretty much covers recipe related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:01 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

I LOVE this list! You really should do more of them, although I know you hate it.

Good thing you would never betray a friend, cause then I'd have to be the one to tell your husband everything single thing you know! :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Christie... said...

only 15!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter