Saturday, September 17, 2005

Powder - Puff vs. Varsity

That's right weekends are made for football. Well, this house not so much, ugh! Honey is very un-American when it comes to that, I mean to NOT like football is just plain ludicrous. As far as I'm concerned it's as bad as fleeing to Canada during the draft, I LOVE football! I would have season tickets every year for sure, but since that will NEVER happen I would at this point settle for watching it on tv. However, because honey is the "Grand Master" of the remote control I am in the wind there too. Yeah, we have more then one tube in this joint but who wants to sit at the kitchen table or be locked away in the bedroom all night. (hm, I may want to rethink that!!)

So because my pro ball watching is so very limited I'll just have to settle for this...




Red 42, red 42, set - HIKE!



Oh man, now what?



Mina it's a ball not a bomb!




See, right between those bushes

SCORE, that's 6 for Powder-Puff!!

So, there isn't much room for a football pool, right? I must say though it is a lot more entertaining and I even get to be the ref!

"You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself."

-Harry Firestone

5 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

aw... at least he didn't tackle her - way to go! I think it's fun to watch big brothers teach their little sisters how to play sports...Big Guy tried to teach Baby Girl how to play soccer...yeah doesn't work too well.. she's got to be a little older!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Aisha said...

You're the reverse. My husband is actually getting a group together to come over and watch a game this afternoon.... I have tried my best... can't get into it.. basketball is fun though.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

too bad about hubby- i love football too even tho over the years it's been harder to be able to sit there ALL day sunday (i'm a momma of 2 as well), without being interuppted, but I'm willing to train them, how do u think I learned how to watch? lol

4:05 PM  
Blogger Me said...

That's so adorable! I'd rather watch that than regular football anyday :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Christie... said...

Go Powder Puff! Although I really hate not to cheer for Varsity too! LOL

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter