Monday, June 06, 2005

I"m Back!

It’s been a while hasn’t it? I have had company for the last week or so and aside from that I was way for the Memorial Day weekend. So now you see why you haven’t had any updates. Fortunately the most of you know that because you where there too.

So my houseguest left this morning. Not that she is a guest at all she is just another member of the family that stops by on occasion. Salena is off again with her Bo Eddie. It is back to the comforts of their18-wheeler and the beauty seeing the county. I have to say they DO need a bigger truck though. LOL!

For me, today I will be cleaning. I’m a firm believer that nothing is that important that I can’t take time to visit and have fun with a friend. It is perfectly normal for me to have lots to do after company but it is well worth it.

The kids are still sleeping this morning so I better take advantage of the time that I have and I really need some coffee.




By the way that loose tooth of Michael’s that I was telling you about, it’s gone. He was very excited to know that the tooth fairy would be visiting him. So this morning I can’t wait for him to find his loot.

Gotta get that coffee now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter