Monday, May 23, 2005

It's a BOY!!

Yes the new delivery we had last week was a boy, well a bull. Yesterday we were finally able to get down to the farm and see the little fella. I have to say he’s not so little. He is a week old today. Man oh man I am glad that my offspring were a wee bit smaller. Mina asked today if she could hold the baby cow. I said if she was able to catch him she could. She realized that that would be impossible and said she didn’t think she would hold him today.



It was a nice day we had. We did not do anything to involved and the weather was great. It was overcast and breezy and not too warm. It is always a wonderful time we are really enjoying the farm life. The kids are so much fun to watch in all that they do there. They are almost hillbillies. Well, I have to say they ARE hillbillies.

Well, I’d love to stay and chat but it’s getting late and there is school tomorrow. So I’ll say goodbye for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

--- www.blogladder.com ---

You are invited to join blogladder.com. There are dozens of color themes to choose from at the bottom of the home page. You will get lots of comments on your blog because it's a community blogging site. There's a blog ladder, an entry ladder and you can build your own blog ladder.

Have a great day!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter