Monday, May 23, 2005

It's a BOY!!

Yes the new delivery we had last week was a boy, well a bull. Yesterday we were finally able to get down to the farm and see the little fella. I have to say he’s not so little. He is a week old today. Man oh man I am glad that my offspring were a wee bit smaller. Mina asked today if she could hold the baby cow. I said if she was able to catch him she could. She realized that that would be impossible and said she didn’t think she would hold him today.



It was a nice day we had. We did not do anything to involved and the weather was great. It was overcast and breezy and not too warm. It is always a wonderful time we are really enjoying the farm life. The kids are so much fun to watch in all that they do there. They are almost hillbillies. Well, I have to say they ARE hillbillies.

Well, I’d love to stay and chat but it’s getting late and there is school tomorrow. So I’ll say goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter