Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My "MaMina"

Is it a word that is made up or one that has true meaning and can be defined? I really don’t know to be honest with you. Nor do I care.

MaMina ( ma-mee-na): little Mommy, caregiver, nurturing one, helper, stand in authority figure. The list can go on and on.

This is what I started calling Tyler when she was just about 6 months old. Thinking it sounded sweet and just fit her, even at that young age I continued. As she has grown from that 6 month old to a beautiful, energetic and bright four year old I discovered I was right on target with the name.

Now my sweet little girl is simply called “Mina” for short and “Mi” for shorter.

I really believe that Mothers do know BEST!

And THIS is why she is called "MaMina"


"Michael keep your eyes closed"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter