Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday Funnies

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?" Eight," the boy replied. The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?" The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one."

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Passing By said...

God how I love Sunday Funnies.

9:25 AM  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

That is hilarious! When my hubby was young he used to think that maxi pads went in your shoes. He said the girls in the commercials were always doing something athletic so that made sense to him!

11:37 AM  
Blogger eatmisery said...

I missed reading your blogs while I was on vacation. I'm catching up right now! Great joke about the tampons!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

I'm not expert, but there must be somethin' that women can't do with those things. LOL!

*Smiles*

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

He has a point!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hmm . .maybe I should buy my mom some . .she can't swim either! ;^)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Tash said...

HEHE...I love it...I could see my son doing something like that!!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter