Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's been a while....Sunny Funnies

Apples and Wine:

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are Afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but are easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in Reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the Tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh!t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

14 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Oh my goodness! I love this analogy. This is exactly true, all of it. You hit this right on the head.

12:58 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Is this about me? Am I the apple at the top of the tree? OMG, I AM the apple!!! I knew it.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Bee Amma said...

hahahahahahahahahaha, thats brilliant!!!!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

OMG. That is hilarious!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL! that is too funny! Thanks for the giggle today

9:07 AM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

*giggle* ... very funny, thank you.
Take care, Meow

5:34 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

FUNNY! I have also heard that men are more like the family dog... once house trained, we make PRETTY good friends! (Well as long as you let us go outside on occasion, keep us fed and rub our bellys)! ~ jb///

8:01 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

My apple is wormy. Meh, extra protein.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Too funny.

10:05 AM  
Blogger hi, it's me! melissa c said...

LOVED IT! Too true! Where did you hear this little analogy? that is a keeper!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! this is so so true!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

hahahhaha, I don't agree with this but it's really funny.

I 've posted somthin' on July 26. Do check it 'n' do share your comments.

*Smiles*

5:47 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

i'd been missing the funnies! :) This one was great :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

I love this. I might *steal* it from you!!!

And sex ed at your house is funny. I'm hoping my kid doesn't ever want to leave the house!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter