Friday, October 21, 2005

Why the one ply wipe?

I have a bit of a rant today but it will be short and sweet.

Could someone please inform me as to WHY there is one ply toilet paper even MADE. I can't believe that it is stocked on the shelves in every type store AND that people actually by it. It's bad enough that it can be found in every public restroom nationwide. If I wanted to dry the jewel or wipe my coolie with something that felt like a dried leaf, or worse yet, my bare hand (because it's ridiculously thin) I would have taken care of business OUTSIDE.

For the tree huggers. I'm aware of the recycling situation and am all for saving the trees. However, not a that expense of some very special body parts.

So. If you plan to have me over for any length of time and think I may need to visit your powder room, I beg you please, have something in there with a little cush.

Thank you in advance for you understanding.


"My aunt in Knoxville would bring newspapers up, which we used for toilet paper. Before we used it, we'd look at the pictures."

-Dolly Parton

9 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I can't imagine ever using 1 ply! ick ick ick!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Why would anybody buy 1 ply? You can get 2 ply for $.99 at Wal-Mart. Come on people!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This treehugger uses 2 ply LOL!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

have you heard of the wet wipes they're trying to market for adults now....

10:29 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

I'm super picky when it comes to my toilet paper. I live here with my husband and son, they could care less what kind we get. I insist on getting Charmin Ultra double rolls. That's some soft stuff!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

tree huggers...lol. i agree- no sandpaper either! i am all for a little cush. :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Hey for our tushie's we only use the best...

6:08 PM  
Blogger Berry Chick said...

a man must have bought it- it's not like they use it anyways...

8:28 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

I'm with you on this one. You gotta do what you gotta do. Mother nature can be helped in many other ways.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter