Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The cats out of the bag, the boob TOO!

The photo has been found. Oh my man. The funny thing is that I just found out, after all day. I was in the kids room reading a bedtime story, when in walks honey. Of all times, THIS is when he wants to discuss it. Very quietly he leans over and whispers, "honey, I was showing some pictures today on my phone and there was a boob on it." He said it so meekly, like he was scared to death. He had no idea what was going on and seemed unsure to tell me. Instinctively, I wanted to tell him that I knew nothing about it. I just counldn't though, I thought he might have a stroke right there in front of the kids. This causing a whole other trauma. I burst into laughter, he shakes his head and walks out. Immediately he knew it was I, his lunatic wife.

Story time is NOW over and I head into the kitchen, still hysterical. His look was like "what in the hell is wrong with you?" I just couldn't contain myself. I asked him what exactly happen, who found it and how? It seemed, honey was busy on an installation but also had a builder with him. He is actually buddies with Brett and I myself have met him several times. He was very interested in the job and asked to see a picture that he knew honey had. My uninformed husband tossed his phone to him saying "here, look at this." LOL!! Yes, that is just what he did.

Flipping through the photo's he finds it, about three photos in. My boob! I must say, some pretty good photography. It looked HUGE on the phone screen, when in fact it's NOT. Brett, cleared his throat and calls honey off the ladder saying, "I think you better come look at this, I'm not sure I should go any further with these pictures." Honey couldn't imagine what he saw that he needed him to come and see for himself. He gets there and is shocked at the picture. He fumbled around for some reasonable explanation but just could find one. He said "man, I don't know, I must have left it somewhere." (yeah, where the local strip bar?) I know he was thinking "man, that wife of mine, I'm going to SO nail her." Brett laughed and said that he wanted to hang out where honey leaves his phone. Well come on over, you are welcome in my kitchen anytime, lol!

What fun. Honey truly thought it was funny and we all had a great laugh. I'm quiet sure my boob will be carried around in that phone like a trophy for some time. I may have to give him a refresher before long, lol.

Gosh, I LOVE that man!!


"How idiotic civilization is! Why be given a body if you have to keep it shut up in a case like a rare, rare fiddle?"

~Katherine Mansfield

14 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Trust me that is a great story, very funny. I could only imagine your hubby face when he was shown that picture....betcha he likes it.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

...love this post!

12:53 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I would have loved to see hubby's face when his buddy showed him that boob! LOL... Bet he leaves it on for a while!

5:53 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

That is so funny! I love that for a minute he actually thought he left his phone somewhere.

Great Story!!!! You are nuts!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Too funny!! I love the way he told you, I love that someone else had to tell him about it. LOL funniest thing I have read in a while

6:44 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

that is halarious! these are the little things that keep a marriage going- LOL!

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness for a happy ending- it took him long enough to find it - i was going to tell you to post another picture - maybe the first got deleted- lol- things like this is what makes you -YOU! -

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great that you guys laughed together.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jersey Girl said...

What a fun marriage you have! Good for you.
I posted your guilt list on my blog, too.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

OH...MY...GOD...

That is HILARIOUS. Now I want Papa Duck to get a camera phone...what a GREAT idea!

Your hubby is lucky to have a good woman like you to keep him on his toes! :)

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping the man on his toes! He won't be passing that phone around again any time soon. heehee :) Good one! :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

LOL

That'll get him to pay attention to his messages...

LOL

6:54 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

LOL, you are sooo funny!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Aud*2020 said...

Oh my gosh! I am absolutely ROLLING here! You're lucky your hubby has such a great sense of humor.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter