Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My list of guilt

I am taking the easy way out today. My brain is nonfunctional so I've robbed a fellow blogger of this list. Enjoy!

Bold all those that you ever were guilty of doing. When you are done, add one thing that is true about yourself to the end, then post the list to your blog.


I’ve run away from home.
I listen to political music.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I’m sad.
I open up to others easily. (yeah, and I've gotten nailed for it too)
I am keeping a secret from the world. (and I'll never tell)
I watch the news. (I'm not sure why)
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I own an ipod. (no, I still listen to 8 tracks, lol)
I own something from Hot Topic.
I love Disney movies.
I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
I don’t kill bugs. (I kill anything that crawls)
I have “x”s in my screen name.
I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a real conversation.
I love Spam.
I bake well.
I would wear pajamas to school/work. And I probably have too. (I'm very fashionable)
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job. (two kids and a husband, I want a raise)
I love Martha Stewart.
I am in love with someone. (of course I am)
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
I am self conscious. (no, but I think sometimes I'm unconscious)
I like to laugh. (I LOVE to laugh)
I smoke a pack a day.
I loved Go Ask Alice.
I have cough drops when I’m not sick. (retarded, I know)
I can’t swallow pills.
I quit smoking.
I have many scars. (I was a tomboy)
I’ve been out of this country. ( and was happy to get back)
I believe in ghosts.
I can’t sleep if there is a spider in the room.
I am really ticklish.
I love chocolate.
I bite my nails. (no, I've been known to bite my kids though)
I am comfortable with being me. ( except when my pants are to tight)
I play computer games/video games when I’m bored. ( no, I'm a bloggist, lol))
Gotten lost in the city. (I've gotten lost in the mall)
Saw a shooting star. (and several shooting moons)
I have had 2 serious surgical procedures.
I have kissed a stranger.
Hugged a stranger.
Been in a fist fight with the same sex. (I was very young. The girl is now my sister in law)
Been arrested.
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.(soda is painful, man)
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
Made out in an elevator.
Sworn at my parents.
Kicked a guy where it hurts.
Been skydiving.
Been bungee jumping.
Broken a bone.
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches. (yeah, I wasn't quite big enough. Jugheads!)
Bitten someone.
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox.
Crashed into a car. (then lied about it)
Been to Asia.
Ridden in a taxi.
Shoplifted.
Been fired. (it wasn't my fault, I swear)
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans. (never saw so many FREAKS in one place)
Been to Europe.
Slept with a co-worker.
Been married.
Gotten divorced.
Saw someone dying.
Driven over 400 miles in one day.
Been to Canada.
Been on a plane.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Thrown up in a bar. (man, I've been close)
Eaten Sushi. (YACK)
Been snowboarding.
Been skiing. (with hot ski instructors)
Been ice skating.
Met someone in person from the internet.
Been to a car show.
Gone to college. (does a 1/2 a semester count?)
Done hard drugs. (no, but some light ones, lol)
Taken painkillers. (I thought I was in a Disney movie)
Met a celebrity.
I like playing practical jokes.
Seen all nine seasons of the X-Files.
Once swore Disco would never die.
Seen a ghost.
Attended a professional sporting event.
Attended a live rock concert.
Stayed up all night. (for the good and bad)
Lied about my name.
Thrown something at a spouse ( and I got him)
After a night out, have gone straight to work without going home. (some very long days)


"When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always."

-Rita Rudner.


5 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

I think all of us have a guilt list. I done a lot of the things on your list. When I quit smoking more than 17 years ago I gained almost 40 pounds. I am still trying to get them off.....I'm ventilating.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Aud*2020 said...

I doubt there will be a Mardi Gras for awhile; you're one of the lucky ones who has been able to experience that! I've always wanted to go.

That's awesome that you could quit smoking. Now you need to try that bungee jumping thing! ;)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

ok, what so what's the big secret??? lol yes, congrats on the smoking-i'm trying to get my honey to stop.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

"Gotten stitches. (yeah, I wasn't quite big enough. Jugheads!)" This gave me a good laugh, my stiches were of the same sort. Not a very nice experience...

1:05 AM  
Blogger chase said...

lol, i was late on the jugheads comment...got it confused with Jarheads...was wondering if you were in the military, lmao'

gonna do it on my blog. pretty cool.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter