Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The unexpected

I was surfing the net when I came across this picture. I was utterly shocked to see my daughter on a celebrity web site. What was she doing there? Better yet, how did she get there? After staring at the photo for what seemed like hours, I then realized. That is not Mina at all, and I began to relax. It was only Phyllis.

Phyllis Diller



This in fact is my Mina. Do you see my confusion?

Mina

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like. -Author Unknown

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! She is so cute!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Is this a normal hairstyle? Or one that comes from just after waking? That's how my daughter looks when she wakes up anyway!!

She is so cute!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Yes, this is the "rise and shine" look. I must say, I don't know what she did in her sleep though.

:)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

thanks for the giggle that is great!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO MATTER WHAT SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE A MILLION BUCKS- SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL- JUST LET ME HAVE HER 1 DAY AND SHE'LL HAVE THE BLING TO GO WITH HER- LOL-
I WOULD HATE TO BE THE ONE WHO HAS TO PUT A COMB THROUGH THAT- OUCH!!!!!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

LOL- omg that is too funny. she still is very pretty...:)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

LOL how cute!!!!! She has such a nonchalant expression!

9:58 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

I wish I could take responsibility for this "do", but I only do braids on her head.

And she would be gorgeous wearing a potato sack.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. So, you know my hair troubles too?!? :) Perhaps, girls should be born with their own stylist! :)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter