Wednesday, October 05, 2005

4 out of 5 Dentists recommend.....

A post from the past. This week is quickly turning into make fun of my kids week. What fun. They are such easy and unexpecting targets. Besides that, they have the best time laughing at themselves and everyone else. I just couldn't pass up diplaying these little buck toothed varments, one more time.
TRIDENT!!!



Do you think THIS could be why??

I'm just wondering what is the 5th dentist THINKING?!?




She laughs at everything you say. Why? Because she has fine teeth."

-Benjamin Franklin


11 Comments:

Blogger momma of 2 said...

LOL Love it! yep that could be why.

6:49 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Your children seem to have the same sense of humor as mine. Yesterday morning when I got out of the shower, they tried to get me to sit on a whoppee cushion! lol

7:54 AM  
Blogger Spicy Cracker said...

cute. And thanks for stopping by!

8:48 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

LOL, too cute!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sean has that same set of teeth sitting in his medicine cabinet--he has such a kick grossing me out, he refuses to toss them! I'll have to show him how much cuter they are on little people. :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

LOL- too funny.. :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

LOL- too funny.. :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Those are too cute....made me smile on a very weary day....thanks

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!! Enjoy your holiday. Happy Ramadadan!!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

good hallowweeen idea :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Those pics are great! My son would love that.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter