Friday, October 14, 2005

Only while supplies last!

Finally, a remote I can relate to and even get to use. (this one is mine, ALL mine) I'm sure the demand will VERY soon out weigh the supply, do to the marvelous functions that can be found on this little beauty. I personally have two on order. I must have a back up, I MUST! I will also be having three cases of batteries delivered with them.

I suggest you guys get them while you can. Remember, "available ONLY while supplies last." :)







"Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things"


-Robert A. Heinlein

7 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

That's great. It's all yours you say.

10:09 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I am placing my order right now... wait a minute you didn't provide a link! So I'll order through you - I'll take 2.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Oh I so want this remote. I am placing my order right now!!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

where do you buy one?
btw; I love the title of your blog.
When I see it the words ring in my ears.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

i'll be putting this on x-mas list for sure! the greatest invention ever. :)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Aisha said...

if only... if only... *sigh*

11:27 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Where can I get one of these? Ebay? Amazon?

Details! Now!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter