Thursday, October 13, 2005

Text Me

There are so many different ways of communicating these days. The cell phone is one of my favorites. The ability to talk to anyone, at any time, no matter where I am, LOVE it. Text messaging is something else I love doing. Hmm, it seems as though I'm having a love affair with the cell phones for the past week or so. Who can blame me? With these handy little things the possibilities are endless, lol.

Listed below are some of the text's I've gotten in the last couple of weeks. Just for fun!

My IN box:


Do you want to go to the movies with us? Honey said he would watch the kids.

Bring home food, lol!

Where the hell are you???

I know people are pigs. I've been telling you this FOREVER

I'm too stuffed up, I can't breathe

What do you mean maybe?

Don't look for us either. We will be hard to find.

Where are U?

Honey wants ice cream!

Whatz up?

You are a dork

Is it ok if Eddie is here for the weekend?

Why doesn't the volume on your computer work?

And I took pictures. Mina is a GODDESS.

The princess is sleeping.

It is 645 and we just arrived at Shooters

Where are you?

Good luck

Good, busy week. How R U?

Not pissed at ALL. Just have to get ready to check out of the hotel but you didn't give me a chance to say that! You were like 'ok bye'

Thanks

Still sleeping. I'll call you back. Is it important?

Where arrrreeeeeeeeee YOU??

When are you coming home?

They left another nasty post :(

OK, I lost you. Talk to you later.

Where are you?

Love you honey!

Two things. 1 I can't figure out what is in those pictures you sent. 2 please find out when Lynn's birthday is.

As opposed to aging moronically?

Where did you go?

Don't cut that hair! I will be there soon!

I am alive. Just in BC. Most places have no phone service and NO internet! Argh. I miss you SO much. I need to get back to AMERICA!!


"Where are you?" appears to be THE question. Sadly, my answer to that most of the time is "I don't know." :)



"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."

-Hubert H. Humphrey

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a new meme, I think. I'll have to check my text msgs. Not as many as yours but always sweet to get from my husband. :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

LOL... this is great - will have to check mine..I'm sure not as funny as yours - will be more like - I have to work late... Won't be home until 12, stuff like that...

5:38 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

wow; busy mom!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

mine are all xrated- to and from my honey- lol. this is the only time we can talk "freely" with no rugrats around!

9:34 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

My husband text's me 99999. Back in grad school, he had to carry around a pager. And sometimes I'd want to talk to him just to let him know that I was thinking about him...and that I love him.

So we came up with a code. I'd page him my # when it was important and he should call me back. And I'd page him 99999 when I just wanted to say, "I love you."

Now that we have cell phones, he texts me 99999...I love that man!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

littlemiss...

See, now THAT is the best!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter