Monday, October 17, 2005

Hair

I know, I have some serious hair issues. If you have read any of my posts gone by, you would agree. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but I do want to know this. Why is it that the hair we don't want, takes heart stopping pain to remove, and the hair we would like to keep, practically leaps out of our head.

Cleaning the bathrooms for instance. I don't know whether to ask honey for the lawn mower or weed whacker. I mean, there is enough hair on the floor, that if gathered carefully could weave a small throw. And DO NOT skip a week. The kids will be running for their young lives from the hairy beast that is now living in the corner, behind the door. The hair brushes. OMM! I have not paid close enough attention on occasion and had to just throw them out. They were beyond help. There was no way I was pulling that matted mess of hair from their jaws.

If the hair that is found in all the places in my house other than our heads, we should ALL be bald. (honey doesn't count, he is already there) I personally, have enough hair to supply two and a half more heads, but I'm afraid at this rate things could get ugly.


"The hair is real - it's the head that's a fake."

- Steve Allen

11 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

this was hilarious... we hair struggle here as well.
:)
i love your personal description! i too, have considered affixing my camera to myself but the problem is that i use too many different camera's... it just wouldn't be practical. i guess i will just pull around a suitcase to contain my precious babies. :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

haha- i know what you mean..i have to clean ours almost daily- its a nasty job, but somebody has to do it!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

OMG - I remember when I first got married, I was amazed at the amount of hair that my hubby would drop all over the house. When I would sweep the floor, it was like collecting hairballs.

I knew he was furry when I met him, but damn, no one told me he was going to shed!! Talk about fine print.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Too funny! As Prince Charming would say, its funny cause it is so true!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. Every time I run my hand through my hair I get a handful! I'm surprised I'm not bald! We have to clean the drains every 2-3 months just to keep them from clogging from all the hair yuck!

9:44 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

I wonder how I have any left on my head!

10:20 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

At least it's hair from your head. be grateful you didn't find a pube on your toothbrush, not that that happened to me...i'm just saying...never let your toothbrush hit the floor.

12:50 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

oh 2 funny....LOL

1:41 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

LOL love it!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

you read my mind today; I was just thinking about blogging about the same thing. I just had a baby 4 months ago and holy crap it's out of control. It really freaks my husband out. Thankfully I have thinck hair to begin with, so losing a few THOUSAND isn;t really missed on my head. It's the floor that is suffering. I find my hair in everything and everywhere. We have all hardwood floors, too, so I am either sweeping, dusting, mopping or vacuuming every day...maybe I should cut it short?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Berry Chick said...

I know- it is scary. I get the worst hair piles in the drawers in our bathroom cabinets. Weird. When I had my son my hair fell out in clumps- I am just not getting to where I don't feel like I have bald spots everywhere. The hair of my chin- that has started growing in thick as hell though. A crappy trade off!!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter