Monday, January 22, 2007

Voluminous my EYE!

It never fails, the moment I start feeling a little rushed in the morning, it happens. Right in the eye, with not even a blink, just straight it. Yes, I'm talking about the mascara brush. Nothing like a little L'oreal Paris original on the cornea at 6:45a.

Not being a girly girl, I take great pains every morning to do this. Granted, mascara and a little lip color is about as far I as go, but I do make sure it's done before leaving the house. But to rake that brush over my eye on occasion makes me wish I didn't even to that. Not only is it painful, more than likely my lashes aren't dry from the moments earlier and after slamming my eyes shut, compounded by the profuse watering, I look like I should be quarter backing in the NFL.

Now, I have to start over which thrills me completely, my coffee is cold and the kids are still looking for the library books. (Can you guess this happened to me just this morning?)

On a happier note, I can't say as I've ever left the house with my lip color on my teeth! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I hate it when that happens. Hate it. Hurts like a @#!%!%

Hope tomorrows a better morning

7:11 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hurts like heck - that is for sure. Tomorrow will be a better day - at least that is what I tell myself.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I never way mascara for that very reason. I always manage to mess it up some kind of way.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...hopefully this works this time, blogger ate my first comment
But, basically what I said, was yeah, I've been there too and it totally sucks. I always hate when I sneeze and the "quarter back" look happens too...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

oh man, ouch. i hate it when that happens!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Girl, for checking in with me. All is well. :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Man, that sure does hurt !!
Hope the rest of your week has been better.
Take care, Meow

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter