Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Funnies

I think I actually posted this one other time before. Then again, maybe not. Please, who can remember. Either way, after having a great IM conversation yesterday with a blogging friend covering this topic, among many others, I just had to post it! :)
13 Things PMS Stands For:
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
13. Potential Murder Suspect
And remember: Money talks .... but Chocolate SINGS!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love this!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

#13 is my favorite!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

i'm #6 and #7 all the way. Considering i'm currently experiencing the PMS, this was a very well needed laugh.

8:28 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

preMENstrual SYNdrome.

MENopause
MENstruation
MENsuck--oh wait, that's not it.

LMAO.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Okay--
Pass my Sweat Pants
just absolutely cracked me up!!!!!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

14. Pushing My Sanity
15. Perpetrating Many Sins
16. Pouring My Sangria
17. Potty Mouth Shouting
18. Pretty Much Spent


...that was fun... ; )

and oh, so appropriate!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter