Wednesday, November 01, 2006

He may just leave me

I'm sitting in the living room of a very good friend, with Honey and the kids, eating pizza and sifting through the loot we bagged that evening. I'm mean after all it was our last stop on our trick or treat tour, what better way to end it.

Our hostess had company when we arrived, her name, Christy. I've been in her company before and have spent time chatting, drinking wine and just enjoying myself. Well, the same was true this time. Christy happens to live a not quite so traditional lifestyle and while there her other half Marie calls. Honey, over hears the conversation and believe it or not, it was about hunting and how she just had a 10 point taxidermied. Honey was all ears and actually started a three way conversation....Him in the background talking a blue streak and Christy repeating Maries end of the conversation. It was ugly!

Before long, HE was on the phone with Marie sharing war stories of being in the woods. Honey from the Bronx and Marie from Queens, both avid hunters and I'm sure tall tale tellers.......My goodness, a match made in heaven.

I'm thinkin' I may have a little competition......

Nah, then again maybe not. After all getting tail is a whole lot better than hearing one! :):)

4 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

HAHA...Hope you get some 'tail'...lol

5:17 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

You crack me up, girl!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Yep, you're right on that one!

And there would be no "gettin' tail" with Marie! LOL

11:05 AM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

*LAUGHING*

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter