Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Funnies

Sister Mary Katherine entered the Monastery of Silence.

The Priest said, "Sister, this is a silent Monastery. You are welcome hereas long as you like, but you may not speak until I direct you to do so."

Sister Mary Katherine lived in the monastery for 5 years before the Priestsaid to her, "Sister Mary Katherine, you have been here for 5 years. You mayspeak two words."

Sister Mary Katherine said, "Hard bed.""I'm sorry to hear that," the Priest said, "we will get you a better bed."

After another 5 years, the Priest called Sister Mary Katherine. "You may sayanother two words, Sister Mary Katherine."

"Cold food," said Sister Mary Katherine, and the Priest assured her that thefood would be better in the future.

On her fifteenth anniversary at the monastery, the Priest again calledSister Mary Katherine into his office. "You may say two words today."

"I quit," said Sister Mary Katherine.

"It's probably best," said the Priest. "You've done nothing but bitch sinceyou got here."

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good one!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL! Thanks for the giggle!

Just wanted to let you know my blog has moved to: http://aftertheglassslipper.braveblog.com/

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

Thankyou for sharin' it...

*Smiles*

2:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

ha ha... I heard the edited version of this one in church.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

hahahahaaha. thats funny

7:58 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

LOL

Glad you're back :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

LOL that is a good one!

10:20 AM  
Blogger hi, it's me! melissa c said...

This one made me laugh out loud! Sorry i haven't been around. Come by my place. I miss your comments.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could say that was the amount that I'd bitched in the last 15 years!! LOL!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter