Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday Funnies

THE LONELY BRAIN CELL

Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which, by mistake, happened to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously because it was all empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top of her voice, "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then she heard a faint voice from far, far away..............

-
-
-
-
-

"We're down here ..."

11 Comments:

Blogger Save Sheila said...

Totally funny! Also, unfortunately, all too often totally true!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

*chuckle*

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a funny funny girl!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL!! OMG That is tooooo funny!!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

had I been drinking anything at the time I think it would be all over my computer screen! HAHA!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

hehehe... :)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

LOL! I LOVE IT. It reminds me of the rerun on scrubs today where Zack says to Carla,

Zack: YOU MAKE ME SO MAD. I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE A MOVE ON YOU.

Carla: Oh realy? (walks a little closer) because I was just about to kiss you.

Zack: uh.. really... leans in to eagerly kiss her (as she walks away)

The point: Guys brains are controlled entirely by... you know! :)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! That's a good one! : )

10:24 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

LMAO!! I need to share that w/ my husband--

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny. :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

LOL!!!
Thanks I needed that.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter