Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What, I should pay?!

"Come here, let me do your toes, you're gonna love this color!" That's what I heard coming from Salena who was on the front porch last Saturday. Please, who am I to argue? I sit. She files, shapes, buffs, cleans and three coats my toes, while I sit in the sun watching the kids and enjoying small talk..



The color is OPI's Pompeii Purple and I do love it! Now that my toes are all buffed and polished, Honey and I were off to take the kids putt-putt golfing. Salena on the other hand, was off to the mall with a friend for God only knows what. She did however, take her polish just in case they decided to get pedicures while they were out. Well, she did. She arrives home and that's the first thing I notice. As we're standing there, both looking down at our feet I, with a big smirk say, "I hate to tell you this, but mine look better than yours!" We start laughing and after a smack from her she tells me, "yeah, and I had to pay for THIS!"

So again, I ask......"What, I should pay?"

18 Comments:

Blogger Lala's world said...

I love OPI's nail polish!! and I LOVE getting pedicures done!! I love that color. they look really good!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Such pretty feet! I like the ring too.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Christie... said...

Nail Polish...$5.00

Pedicure......$35.00

Friendship....Priceless

10:47 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

love the color - but i've never had a pedi - my feet are too ticklish

11:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Looks great!

If I get the title and question . . . you are asking what to pay her? Maybe, instead of money (which she would probably turn down), you could give her a gift basket or something filled with nail polish as a thank you.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Al...No, I'm saying "What, are you kidding me, I should pay for a pedicure what I get can get a great one for free?"

A basket of polish is OUT of the question. This Chica has more commetic stuff in her bag right now, than I've ever owned in my LIFE! :)

After 19 years of friendship, a hug and a thank you works just great!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that color is AWESOME!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your toes look so great! Love the color, too!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

I love OPI. It will last forever. Your have cute feet.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That's so pretty!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

what a pretty spring color~ :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

they look great! and yeah, i need selena to come over my house and hook me up, because i just spent $20 on my feet and $25 on my hands today! and i like your color better. :)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hot tootsies!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Laney said...

Look at you with your funky colors and your swanky toe ring!

My toes look like peanuts.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Your toes look great. My toes look like they belong to an 180 year old ... scary stuff !! I've never had a pedicure ... maybe I should. I have really ticklish feet, though !!
Take care, Meow

10:58 PM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

She did a nice job! Love the color!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Very nice, you know, I don't think I've ever had painted toes once in my life.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Okay - So I totally missed it! That's a great friend . . . I need more like that!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter