Monday, May 01, 2006

Roughing it!

From Friday afternoon until Sunday morning, Michael and I once again braved the outdoors. Mina, wasn't interested in going and Honey, had some work related problems. So, he stayed behind to remedy those and Mina sat in the lap of luxury at Grandma's.

We had a great time. However, I came home to a sick kid, with a sick kid.

I better put my camping hat away a get out the nurses uniform. Man oh man! I may see if I can interest Honey in some nursing. I mean, two birds with one stone, what a great thought!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

My boy is sick too. I think it's the weather . .

1:01 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

If it ain't got a shower, I ain't doin it!

Hope your kiddos feel better.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

What a terrible end to a great weekend. Hope the kids feel better soon, and that you aren't run off your feet being nurse !!
Take care, Meow

7:04 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

Yuck. That's all. Yuck.

7:57 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

oh that is so sad. I came home from florida a couple weeks ago to a "way so very sick" little girl, nearly broke my heart.

hope you get your patient feeling better soon!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick:-{ I don't do sick very well at all. Hope yall get better fast:-}

9:03 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm with Mina on that point. Gramma's is way better than the outdoors. :) Hope everbody feels better quickly!

11:01 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

Hopefully it will all pass quickly.

Don't forget to take care of yourself too.

12:51 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Hope they feel better soon!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter