Monday, April 17, 2006

My Love/Hate Relationships

First, let me just say that hate is a very strong word for me. I very rarely use and actually hate very little. However, injustice, abuse, unfairness are a few things I would say I hated.

Since people do have these, I thought I'd use it for my such relationships.

Love: flip flops
Hate: dirty feet

Love: a bargain
Hate: shopping

Love: driving with my widows down
Hate: hearing only the wind

Love: the Fall season
Hate: bare trees

Love: smooth skin
Hate: shaving/waxing

Love: rainy days
Hate: wet shoes

Love: making up with Honey
Hate: fighting

Love: a pretty flower garden
Hate: weeding

Love: the beach
Hate: sand that hides

Love: wine
Hate: the cork

Love: watermelon
Hate: the seeds

Love: hot showers
Hate: foggy mirrors

Love: sitting by a bon fire
Hate: smelling like smoke

Love: body lotion
Hate: greasy

Love: well behaved kids
Hate: disciplining

So there you have it, the things that makes smile and frown at the same time.

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful post today! I love it!!!
Ty!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Great list!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

great post - and I like the quote too!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

it's so true, with the good also comes the bad. great post! :)

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lala's world said...

great list.... I agree with them too!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I can relate to a lot of these things!

What made you angry at the bunny, though?...

5:17 PM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

Great list! I definitly agree with a few.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

I could see myself on so many of those.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

You hit every one of those right on!

8:10 PM  
Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

What a wonderful list!!

By the way I am NO wine expert at all but I have seen the newest thing is to go with the screw on top:-}

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, love it!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Yes, I can relate to a lot of those love/hate relationships. It's also kind of like the thing that you love most about your significant other is the thing that drives you the most crazy at times too...hee hee hee.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

This is an excellent list :)

I have many of the same feelings! I might need to borrow this concept soon.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter