Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Public Service Announcement

It is strongly recommended, that you know exactly when your period will be coming before going commando is a pair of light blue camo gauchos.

The weather is getting warmer, clothes are getting lighter, so I thought "why not?" I was certain I had a couple of 3 days to play with, but clearly I was wrong. Standing in the library, I thought "Hm, I better just check and it's off to the bathroom I go." NOOOO! I was wrong, terribly wrong, I had no days to play with. Now, I'm undergarmentless and have only ONE tampon.

I race back to the library to ask Melanie, our librarian if she had any and of course, the answer was no. UGH! I was to watch a 4th grade class in less then a half hour and needed to do something fast. So, I fly home, whipped on a pair of panties, grabbed a hand full of feminine protection and got back to the school with minutes to spare.

Now, though it was only near disastrous, it was still close enough for me to pay closer attention. Whew!!

Ah, how I love hot weather.

16 Comments:

Blogger Lala's world said...

funny how we think these things only happen to us in high school!!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Tee-hee ... I'm sorry, I had to laugh. Been there, done that ... all I can say is ... Bugger. Be like a boy scout ... be prepared !!
Have a great day, take care, Meow

7:20 PM  
Blogger Erin M said...

oh geeze! good thing you were bale to make it home and back intime. Can you imagine explaining why you were late for kid corraling duties?

7:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

OMG!!! I can't even imagine. I had to change my last "annual date" because I was off on the days, but that doesn't even come close to comparison!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Oh, but you made me laugh with that one. I, too, enjoy a commando day every now and then.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOL...glad you made it back in time...

8:22 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

woopsie!

LOL

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lisa M. said...

*Laughing*

Glad it all came out okay!

*chuckle*!

10:28 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Whoa! Scary! I have a feeling something like this is gonna happen to me seeing as I still haven't started mine after having my youngest over 14 months ago...

11:12 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Cursed. Been there.
Whew is right :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

LOL- man did I not miss these moments when I was prego, now its all coming back to me. Thanks for the laugh though! :)

9:08 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

I'm laughing only because it was you and not me. God I can't wait for menopause.

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooops!! :-}

7:14 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh. No. Sometimes it just sucks to be a girl. Men never have this problem.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm shocked! :) Seriously, I'm scared to go out without a bra.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter