Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My HERO!!!


"Oh, Spider Man help me. They all hate me because I'm beautiful!" "My nails are wet and I just can't do a thing."







"You stay right there and don't move." I'll scale this wall and catch him, you have nothing to fear."
Spidy was climbing the wall getting ready to do battle with the villain that only he saw. The beauty that was in such distress was now in the kitchen get herself something to drink while her hero was saving the day.









Now that the damsel is refreshed and her nails are dry she is feeling better. "Thank you Spider Man I just don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come." "I was oh so scared" "Why don't you come on over here and let me give you a squeeze!"


"You bet you good lookin' thing, anytime!" "Spider Man in my name and fighting crime is my game." "I'll take that squeeze now."









The only thing that makes life possible.....
is not knowing what comes next.

-Ursula K. LeGuin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter