Thursday, July 21, 2005

Anonymous blog bashing...

So you have something to say great I'm all ears but to hide behind the anonymous tag really, how cowardly. You don't like my subject matter then shut your mouth and start your own blog then you can spew all the stupidity you'd like and let others see your brilliance. The other thing you could do is NOT read it. I mean really to say that you threw up in your mouth a little. Come on how disgustingly gross is that? Go all the way and just let it out. Oh, yeah that's right you don't have the brain capacity to do that I forgot.

I am a Christian, a proud American and yes, yes I do live in domestic bliss. However, that does not mean that I don't think, work or live in reality as it was so intelligently stated. Um, what rock have YOU been under that you think a person in my position doesn't work, think or have any sense of reality? See, the difference between you and me is that I'm very happy with my life choices where as you sound a little bitter...Poor baby! Actually even a lovely shade of green or is it yellow? Boy you are just a rainbow in the making aren't you?

Reality you say? Your reality is that I'm sure you are a pathetic little person in a go no where job with a boss you hate and co-workers that hate you. You live in a rat hole of an apartment with absolutely no body you can call a friend. So yeah, I can see where you would need to run your mouth about someone who is happy, ambitious, enjoys life, has morals, character and direction not only for myself but my family as well. Not wanting my life is fine with me you couldn't handle it. Besides it sounds like to me you have your hands full with that thing you call "a life." I mean with your thinking, working and reality it's about all you can manage. Perhaps YOU should start a blog so you can have a reason to exist, then again I'm sure no one cares!

Having something to say is fine regardless of what it is. Everyone has the right to express their opinion but next time don't hide it's not at all respectable.

By the way I'm a Republican.....MORON!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, that does not mean that I don't think

Any sentence that you start with those words makes me suspect that you're lying.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Pirate Princess said...

Oh my gosh - I have a troll visiting my other blog too... however, he DOES put his name on it. What is their problem? I so agree with you - if they don't like it, why read it. I've chosen to ignore his comments in hope that he'll get bored and move on with his life.

Thanks for visiting the other day.. sorry it took me so long to get over here and thank you. :0)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter