Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday Funnies

A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basic items."How much do you weigh?" she asks."115," she says. The nurse puts her on the scale. It turns out her weight is 140.

The nurse asks, "Your height?""5 foot 8," she says. The nurse checks and sees that she only measures 5' 5".

She then takes her blood pressureand tells the woman it is very high." Of course it's high!" she screams," When I came in here I was tall and slender!

Now I'm short and fat!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hey, you must've been at my doctor's with me last time I was there !!!!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Ugh which reminds me I am do for my yearly..Actually when I get weighed I tell the nurse " do not even tell me" ! lol

6:26 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Actually the doctors scale is off by at least 20 pounds...everyone knows that right... (that sounded really official didn't it...like I know what I was talking about therefore it must be true...)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Aisha said...

Why is this funny? This is my life! :(

9:25 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

LOL, i feel this way each and every time i step foot at the DR's...

3:15 PM  
Blogger Laney said...

Funny!

When I was pregnant with my last baby, I had a monthly appt. I am on the scale every morning, I'm what some might call, crazy.

So I get on the scale and it says 126. I think, Alright I gained 2 pounds this month( I was 4 months pregnant at the time.)

I get to the office and the nurse says get on the scale. I get on the scale and it says 145. What? I told her not to write that number down because it's wrong. She says, The scale doesn't lie. I said, So I gained 18 pounds in my drive over here.

She wrote the number and I was less than amused. I tattled on her to the doctor who changed the number and probably changed it back when I left.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter