Friday, December 30, 2005

My five things...

I was tagged just before the holidays by Froggy to divulge 5 random things about me. OK. Are you ready? Here goes....


1. My big day, wasn't so big. There was no big wedding. Honey and I eloped to the mountains, just the two of us and telling no one. It was beautiful. I had a gown and honey had tails. We said our "I do's" then it was into jeans and sweatshirts. We went and had a fabulous dinner, window shopped, bar hopped and shot pool for five days. BLISS!

2. I love the smell of Play-Doh. Strange I know.

3. Sadly, I'm not a member of the "Mile High" club. Not for lack of effort, Honey is just a chicken freakin' little. I am however, a member of the "Screaming down the Interstate at 75mph" club, a member of the "Boating" club and a "Woodsman" member, lol!

4. My favorite bubble gum of all time is Bazooka.

5. My first buzz was at age 11. I was at a friends Bar Mitzvah with my brother and an open bar. I'm not sure how I even got them, but began a lovely relationship with Apricot Sours. They were such a pretty color, in a fancy glass with a cherry. Do you see the draw?

Well, there you have my tid bits. I hope you've enjoyed them. I won't tag anyone but if you feel so inclined to do a random list of five, please let me know. I'd love to know five more things about you.

"That's what I consider true generosity. You give your all, and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing."

-Simone de Beauvoir

12 Comments:

Blogger The Daily Rant said...

I thought your favorite bubble gum of all time was Dubble Bubble??

And I can't believe you're not a member of the mile high club. YOU of all people! I am a member of the 18 wheeler club, the four wheeler club, the JPP Lake club and several other clubs that will remain unnamed!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

Your Big Day must have been wonderful... I was much involved in reading it!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

I am a chicken freakin' little as well! LOL

6:16 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Your wedding day sounds great. Looking back, if I could do it all over again, I think I'd elope and use all that money that my parents spent on my wedding for something like a car, savings, etc.
I like the play-doh smell too.

7:49 AM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

well it is not easy being a memebr of the mile high club..

im just sayin

9:11 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Does it count if I'm a member of the back-seat-of-the-car club?

9:42 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

i love bazooka! and yeah, the smell of play doh and books..lol

2:26 PM  
Blogger eatmisery said...

My husband and I eloped, too (in Maui). It was just the two of us and everyone kept tabs on us to see if we were pregnant. We'd dated seven years before we got married and just decided to go ahead and do it without all the big wedding hassles.

Great minds think alike.

4:11 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Looking back I think we would have been better off eloping...our wedding (not the marriage) but our wedding is the cause of a lot of problems between our families - you are one smart woman!

Not a member of the mile high, but the Interstate, the boating and a few others...lol

5:58 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hope Santa was good to you and your family this year. Happy New Year.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Aud*2020 said...

I've never even heard of apricot sours, but I will most certainly be asking around to see if anyone around here can whip one up for me. I love trying new things, especially with apricots!

I love the smell of Play Doh, too! The fresher the better!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

You made me want some bazooka. Have a HAppy New Years...

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter