Monday, December 19, 2005

Ready for take off.

Hi, welcome aboard.

My name is Michael and I'll be your captain this afternoon. I am accompanied up here by captain Fly Right. He will be my co-pilot today. We have been cleared for take off. Flight attendants, please check and cross check.

This is your captain again. We will be climbing to our cruising altitude of 31,000 feet. At which time, I will turn off the fasten seat belt sign and you are free to move about the cabin.

The weather is clear and we expect smooth sailing. Our flight time is 4 hours 26 minutes.

Good afternoon, this is your captain. We have begun our descent into the greater New York area. The weather is a cool, 37 degrees and partly cloudy. We hope you enjoyed your flight and thank you for flying with us.

Before the captain shuts the mike off .........."Um, what was I supposed to do with these buttons again?"


"Mr. that boy couldn't hit the ground if he fell out of an airplane."

- Casey Stengel

12 Comments:

Blogger The Daily Rant said...

If he flies anything like his mother drives, I will NEVER set foot in his airplane!!

And if I find out he's the pilot after we take off, I will be requesting extra blankets, a few vodkas, a barf bag and an extra seat cushion/flotation device!

xo

11:48 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

He seems to be more toghter than the pikot on my last flight..


very cute picutre

6:02 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

What a cutie!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

He is so cute!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Funny, most be the name.. I always wanted to be a pilot!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

where was this?...

9:13 AM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Cathy...

We were on a tour of a local TV station with the boy scouts that afternoon.

It was very interesting. The boys loved it.

9:19 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

how fun?! i'd fly to NYC with him in a heartbeat! (he looks like a good match for my daughter! LOL)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

LOL- too funny.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Adorable!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

MomyBlogR;
A local radio staion! What fun. The things Boy Scouts do nowadays...

5:29 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

how cool is that...looks like fun to me.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter