Friday, January 13, 2006

Out of gas

Today was run on turbo thrust. I was full throttle today. First thing was drop kids at school, then back to Mina's educational establishment for a field trip. The class went to a musical play, it was GREAT! Back at noon, then home for lunch, laundry, and dinner prep. Time to get Michael. Run a few errands, back home. Finish laundry, general tidying, spelling word practice quiz and reading time with Michael, dinner...then Daddy's home. Clean kitchen and we're all off to Michael's scout meeting. The Pinewood Derby race was held tonight, what fun. Michael took a first place ribbon and had the best time. Then it was home again, wash up, brush teeth and into bed. Whew!

Now, I think I will relax with the man who has my heart!

And I will leave you, with this one......happy Friday!




"It is the heart that makes a man rich. He is rich according to what he is, not according to what he has."

-Henry Ward Beecher

14 Comments:

Blogger Aisha said...

what a nice picture!!! did you take this photo? Love the quote enjoy your quiet time with the hubb.. TGIF:)

8:02 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

love the pic..

i remeber when my son was in the pine wood derby race...he placed 2nd in his group..got a little trophy, we had a macked out car I tell you what..haha

go take a nap

8:21 PM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Aisha..

Thank you, yes I did take that picture. It was in a garden at one of the local hotels.

Suz...

Michael was VERY proud, as was Daddy, lol!

8:27 PM  
Blogger •♥•m•♥• said...

thats actually kind of erotic! ...great shot...M

9:21 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

WHERE is the picture of the winning car???

Nice flower....I know exactly which hotel you took that at! O, right? :)

Love you. xoxo

10:42 PM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Nice as always! ;)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

wise words, beautiful photo!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cathy

8:19 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

It's days like that that make you wonder 'where in the world did the day go?!'

8:25 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

pretty pic! hope your weekend is more relaxing. :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger bon said...

sigh... here's to a lovely and relaxed weekend. Not that it'll happen over here but as long as SOMEONE is getting to kick back it reminds me that the state I am in is only temporary. So relax for me too willya?

WV was iiimp... huh! and I do! I do have three of those!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great picture! And, have I told you lately that you're my idol?!? Or, that, at least, that your nickname should be Energizer Mommy. heehee :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

WOW - I want to be just like you when I grow up - you do it all... I am exhausted just reading all that you did today - but wow Congrats to Michael.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Laney said...

That's awesome! You guys have your derby early, ours is the end of this month.

"The man who has my heart" so sweet!:-)

Hey, how did you find my blog? Just curious.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Laney..
I found you over at your Mom's. I read one of her posts and really enjoyed it. I'm nosy, so read what everyone else had to say. You had commented and called her Mom, so I hopped over to see you, thinking the apple never falls far from the tree.

Now, please, oh PLEASE, don't ask me where I found Mom. I have NO idea. Actually, I think I may have been just "next blog" ing it, lol.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter