Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The bumper sticker is SO right!

Recently I've become friendly with another volunteer Mom, lets call her Bonni. Bonni and I have worked on several projects together and as women do, we talk, about almost everything.

Bonni commented that all though she loves her husband she didn't particularly care for her in-laws. He brother in-law more specifically. She mentioned there was a coolness and strange distances between she and him and didn't know why or what she may have done. This weekend the reason was revealed.

He stated that he has an overwhelming distaste for large women, and finds them repulsive. Can you believe that? I'm still beside myself. Even as I'm typing this, I'm getting mad all over again. Now granted, my new friend is not my size, but she isn't tremendous either. We wouldn't have to bury her in a piano box should she kick the bucket tonight. This woman is a pleasure to be in the company of. She's funny, friendly, generous with her time and money, kind and most important to me, talkative. Not to mention extremely attractive.

Now, for this MORON to disregard all of these qualities just because she isn't in a size 6 or 8 body is incomprehensible and inexcusable. Bonni has never said this to him but told me that he is a middle-aged, unemployed loser who is drain on society. He is relationshipless and has for the most part always been. I think he's a bitter SOB who needs some serious medication along with hard core counseling. Ugh!

I'm not sure how it will all turn out. But I do know that if I were a guy, I would hunt him down and kick his ass. Being a woman, if I ever came across him I would smack him right in the mouth, at the very least.

"Mean People SUCK!!!"


“What the superior person seeks is in themselves. What the mean person seeks is in others."

-Unknown

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sad. What a terrible thing to say. That man is just disgusted with himself--it's too bad because he will always be alone. Keep being such a good friend. :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Christie... said...

When others lives are so lonely, it is only natural for them to strike out at those they are jealous of. I feel very sorry for this guy and know that your friend will continue to keep her head high and disregard such a ridiculous comment.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Christie... said...

Oh yeah, and one more thing, I have such a distaste for distasteful men and find them repulsive! But of course I would never be so mean as to treat them unkindly. I would just stay away from them. I hope her husband set him straight and if not at the very least has decided not to socialize with him until an apology is made.

3:11 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

And we all wonder why teenage girls have eating disorders, who then turn into adults with eating disorders...this man ought to be taken out back and introduced to a belt.. or two the jerk....

6:15 AM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Two words... Ass Hole! (or is it one word)?

6:36 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

What an a-hole! He sounds like a winner. NOT! Know wonder he is alone he has a nasty personality.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This pisses me off! Just who does he think he is... What is she going to do or her husband?

6:43 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

He does suck. She needs to tell him to go to hell and be done with him.

I'm sorry for her.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Lo-SER! I'm making the 'L' with my fingers on my forehead like my girls do.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

ugh...i hate hearing this! As a plus sized person, I just find it to be rude and very racist (is that the right word?)....i was driving on the free way the other day and there was this dorky kid riding in one of those little cars they re-do to go fast and in HUGE letters covering the majority of the back window it said "NO FAT CHICKS"....how appalling! It shows just what a jerk these type of people are. :(

4:13 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Somebody needs to feed that guy his own poo sandwich.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Aud*2020 said...

OMG! I actually got pulled over for having that bumper sticker on my car when I was 16. Cop said it "caught" his attention.

Somebody does need to slap that jerk! Ugh, it disgusts me that there are so many men like that, though!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter