Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Poor Miss Kitty

Crap. It's here. Literally, the crap is here. My little Mina has a touch of this stomach yak that has been going around. Thankfully, the key word here is "touch." It is not near as violent as some I've heard about, read about and even had to deal with in the past. Just some very frequent and rushed trips to the John, not to mention a very sore coolie.

It all started when Mina began complaining that her belly hurt, that is never good news. I wasn't sure what the deal was or what exactly to do for her so I continued my trek to the supermarket. Not long after being there, she makes the announcement that she needs to go to the bathroom. (there was urgency in her voice) I race her in and toss her on the bowl, after a quick visual. I swear the child exploded. What was released was horrific and the force in which it exited was un-freakin-believable. I think I saw her raise right off the seat. I now knew what was causing the belly situation. Someone obviously planted little sticks of dynamite in her when nobody was looking. The rush was on. I had to get home and I had to do it fast.

Now home, I feel a little better, the bathrooms are close at hand and she can get there by herself. The afternoon goes on, and just before dinner I'm informed that she now has on plain white panties. (not that I had the first clue what she had on before that) I asked her why and she made the great declaration that she farted on Miss Kitty. Apparently, she was having some difficulty determining what was going to be just air and what wasn't. So, she actually sharted on Miss Kitty. I assured her that is was alright and that Miss Kitty would forgive her. She asked if it happened to me, I said "me baby, not so much but your Daddy is a completely different story." Your brother, I swear, I believe he thinks everything he expels is going to be air, ugh! She felt better that she was not alone. I naturally had to do a double doody check, and it all checked out.

Lets hope it stops there. I'm not holding my breath. Actually, as I sit here pecking this out I'm feeling a bit on the queasy side, and my stomach is making some ungodly noises. Crap!


"How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on"

-Unknown

10 Comments:

Blogger Berry Chick said...

oh poor Mina- if that is the same thing that made an appreance here last week take heart it only lasts 24 hours. Tak care of yourself and lysol the hell out of EVERYTHING!! ahaha Good luck

7:52 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Ah, crap. You read my blog, didn't you?? Your Mina got the preschool plague via the internet. I.am.so.sorry!

that middle paragraph, so visual, so true to life. LMAO! Our whole family has been there this past week (three times for me, yeah!)

hope miss kitty gets bleached without incident.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Laney said...

ROFL! Oh.my.word!

I'm sorry that Mina was sick, I hope you don't get it, too.

LOL at the daddy underwear story. I swear, what the heck goes on in their skivvies during the day?? Ewwwww!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things COME OUT for you ok.
lol. I have been there done that raising 4 kids. Some things never change only now with an 88 year old.

guess who????

7:22 AM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

poor thing....it sucks when you have to spend your day on the crapper..but at least she got out of going to school right??

when i was a kid I would take a bad case of the runs anyday than go to school..LOL

hope she gets better soon

7:44 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

yeah there is some kind of bug going around- hope you all get better quick!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

poor little thing; I hope she's better soon. My babe has a cold; seems thst time has come again, oh joy.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'm really sorry that your little Mina is sick. But, damn, I have to say that I love poop talk.

Don't worry Mina - the sharts happen to the best of us!

2:25 PM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Poor Mina hope she is feeling better soon!

and poor Ms. Kitty - although Ms. Kitty will forgive her.

Get will soon Mina, that Sharts happen to everyone.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, poor Mina! It reminded me of last Christmas, in the grocery store and Graham EXPLODED from his mouth, all over himself, all over me, all over the cart & the floor. I got out of there so quick. Sure hope Mina is feeling much better now. She's too cute to be sick!

By the way, I lOVE the quote at the bottom of this post.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter