Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The two of them, FREAKS!

My man, who needs Halloween, when I have kids that look like this on any given day through out the year.



Holy freakin' COW! Where on this earth was I the morning these two lunatics got dressed? I mean, the red. ALL the red, but I might add how lovely her headband matches the very little bit of white in all the red. Gosh, and those shades. Please, wearing them, along with that smirk on her puss, she looks like her last name should be Belushi. I swear, a bonafide "Blues Brother"

Who is that boy? Certainly he's not MY son. With his plastic fire helmet (that would be sure to crush in a strong breeze) and those yellow safety goggles, he looks like an escapee from the local nut house. Perhaps that is the new fire safety get up, who knows? What I DO know, is that I must pay closer attention whilst the young ones are making the selections for the day.

They sure do know how to make Mommy proud! I look at those faces and just HAVE to love them.


"Things are seldom what they seem, / Skim milk masquerades as cream."

- William S. Gilbert

14 Comments:

Blogger Foxy said...

let me guess, your honey got them dressed?? wait, they're too old for that! lol

when its up to my hubby to get the kids dressed, you never know what you're gonna get- it is like halloween all over.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hum, I am thinking about when my kids were that age. It was either let them dress them selves or listen to them scream about not wanting what I have picked out. Let's go with them dressing themselves. Either that, I was popping asprin like candy. LOL!

And, your right, you just gotta love them.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

and they look sooo thrilled to be having their picture taken;) I always lay out my sons' clothes the night before because God forbid if my husband picks them out; your kids look great compared to what mine would look like!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

If I ever want to laugh my butt off, I stop at your little spot on the internet world. Your kids look hilarious because they have this expression on their faces like "what?" They have noooo clue what is so funny! lol

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUTE kids! I love the expressions on their faces!

4:38 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

They do look like they are thinking what's the big deal? LOL! I love the expressions!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Mandi said...

I would love to allow my kids to pick their own clothes but alas they always end up looking like little orphan children....

8:38 AM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

oh how funny...that is the best part of letting them pick out thier own clothes...alwyas a kodak momement:)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Dude, those are 2 very cool kids!!

I got your message from mommaof2. I don't know why you can't comment (although that sucks b/c I LOVE comments). I have Haloscan. Can you comment on other blogs that have Haloscan for comments?

11:01 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

they look so cute... interesting selection of clothing yes, but who cares - they are having fun!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Berry Chick said...

oh my that is too cute!
I love the sunglasses- so serious!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Aud*2020 said...

Their expressions are priceless; as if they are saying, "Come on, mom. Get real." The shades top off the motif!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

They are so cute and they dressed themselves for the day...you should be so proud..

9:10 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Hey - I KNOW these kids and I think I can help you get them back to where they escaped from. I mean, who other than escapees would dress like that???

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter