Wednesday, November 16, 2005

All is well!



Ta-dah! We made it AND we didn't have to spend any time in the closet. Although, I was glued to the tube for my fair warning. I did see a Scarecrow in the mirror this morning as I staggered into the bathroom, but no Tinman, thank goodness. We were lucky and usually are. Fortunately, we have never had the destruction our neighboring counties have had. Even last night the reports were bad, there has been some reported deaths. Thanks so much for all your concern, I appreciate it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laney said...

Glad to hear that you are alright!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Aisha said...

oh wow i had no idea you were in the area of the tornadoes. i hpe things are better today.

8:12 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

no lions, or tigers or bears? Oh MY!

Love the Wizard of Oz - glad to hear you are all okay - and there were no problems in your neighborhood!

7:02 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

I was worrying..I hate those kinda storms..pissers:)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter