Friday, August 19, 2005

Assume

One of the definitions of this word Mr. Webster says is - 4. to take for granted; suppose. We're all guilty of this horrible deed. We half listen to what we are told or just glance at the words on the page, assuming we know. When in fact, half the time that couldn't be further from the truth.

That happen to me today. I read something and just took for granted I knew what was being said, and who it was being said about. How foolish. I was wrong on both accounts. Not only was I terribly wrong, I hurt my best friends feelings in the process.....UGH! We all know what is said when people assume things. An ass is made out of you and me. Or as it applies to me, an ass in made out of just ME!

Salena I apologize for my lack of clarity on the subject, for not being more certain of what was being said. However, I am even more sorry for my lack of faith in knowing what kind of a friend you are.


"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."

- Mencius

1 Comments:

Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Vick...

I love you no matter what. You will always be my best friend. Besides, I need you. Without you, I'd only have half a brain.

I love you!

Swee

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter