Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Who did it??

I'm driving down the road with a car load of people. Myself with my two kids along with some others. The radio is blaring, the kids are laughing and the adults are trying to have a conversation....not easy, FUN but not easy! Then there it is, the smell. I didn't hear it as I'm sure nobody else did either. Just like I smell it and I'm very sure everyone else in the car does too.

"That SMELL!"

It's one of those things that everyone knows is there but nobody dares talk about. I'm sitting wondering who will be the first to speak of the fog that is now throughout the car. I want to ask my kids if either of them opened their "gopher hole." My only worry is that if they tell me no then that means there is another guilty party. Asking my two would not be necessary though they are the first to announce that all should be expecting a not so pleasant odor. If they don't speak it they are in the back laughing their fool heads off about it.

It's funny that it never occurs to me that the other passengers may think it's me.....lol! I am however wondering if it is them.

We continue to our final destination and nothing is said and by the time we arrive it's even forgotten. While it's happening and don't lie it's happen to you too it's like I'm suddenly in the car with a bunch of total strangers. I find it very funny!



Do the best you can at every task, no matter how unimportant it may seem at the time.

- Sandra Day O'Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter