Friday, March 31, 2006

What's in your head?

It is not at ALL uncommon for my kids to do weirdo things. Actually, it's almost normal and even expected but today even I had to ask. Mina was dancing around in her usually manner, while singing and came out with something off the wall. (my brain is fried this evening and can't for the life of me think what it was now) You'll have to trust me.

Laughing, I turned and looked at her saying, "What is wrong with you....WHAT, is in your head that you would say something like that?" She is now hysterical and said, "There is a pisketti party in there Mommy!" Oh My GOSH, WHAT?! I don't have the faintest idea where that came from but I suppose if you have to have something in there, why not some dancing macaroni?


“Nothing spoils lunch any quicker than a rogue meatball rampaging through your spaghetti."

-Jim Davis

15 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

They are some crazy little ones, huh? But we don't have to wonder where they get it from. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right? ;)

8:03 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Pisketti? That's what I call Eddie - Eddie Pisketti!! He was in her head? God forbid!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just too funny!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

Kids. You can't make this stuff up!!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I think I've still got pisketti in my head. Maybe that's why I can't remember anything longer than two days.

1:23 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

LOL!! I love what kids some up with. Their imagination working overtime!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Diane Viere said...

No control--once had it....may get it back one day! Parenting!

Diane

6:13 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Cute story....your kids sound like they have great imagination, and I believe that comes from great parenting...so, pat yourself on the back! :)

6:37 AM  
Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Hey that sounds like what goes on in my head alot of the time I kinda like it!!

Have a wonderful safe weekend!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Have no idea what is going on around here....

8:02 AM  
Blogger hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I read your blog for the first time today. I have to say, LOVED IT! Your kids sound great! I'm a lover of my kids too! They grow up too dang fast! I have four and can't wait to take them swimming this year! I loved your pictures!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Lala's world said...

I love moments like that....catching them totally lost in their own world....

9:17 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

My oldest used to make up songs left and right while we were driving somewhere in the car. She would have quite the variety of lyrics with her made up songs.

11:54 AM  
Blogger bon said...

pisketti? She sounds like a Chaos Girl, only I bet she could teach even THEM a few new tricks!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

i have pisketti party in there too. ;)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter