Monday, March 27, 2006

Boy, he catches on quick!

Of all the posts I've ever made, he reads that one. I haven't been blogging long, less than a year, but I do try to post regularly. My husband is well aware that I have a blog and that I do write to it daily, for the most part. However, he has no interest at all in mine or anyone else's for that matter....which could work out to a good thing.

The one post he did read was about him and the dream he had.....another man having his way with me in the kitchen. LOL! (That still makes me laugh) I left my page up and found him sitting at the computer, his head buried in the screen. After reading the post he shook his head and said, "there is something seriously wrong with you!" I'm totally laughing at him now and thought "Well, YEAH there is, I said YES to committing to you for the rest of my life"

He goes on to say, "I can't believe you would post that.....that's IT, I'm not telling you anything else, EVER!" "Yes Honey, and I'm going to hold my breath for the next 12 to 15 years, or at least until the kids graduate" I mean who is he kidding, he couldn't keep something to himself if his life depended on it. He just isn't physically capable.

The other evening, He's doing something off the wall. I can't remember what it was exactly but it did involve a pair of boxer briefs on his head, a freshly showered bod and a bath towel. I went ripping down the hall, telling him to wait I want to get my camera. Needless to stay, he dashed back into the bathroom with lightening speed. I was standing outside beating on the door begging for a shot. He responded while laughing like a fool......."Are you MAD, so what, you can bloooooooog IT?"

I have I to give him credit, at least he knows my intent. Sadly though, I never did get the shot!


“Intelligence is quickness in seeing things as they are."

- George Santayana

16 Comments:

Blogger Aisha said...

LOL I guess *someone* is going to start reading your blog with new found interest huh? boys are always interested when its them we're talking about :)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

HAHAHAAAAAA!!

Same situation with my husband over here. Only usually - I would tell him what I was blogging about and he actually LAUGHED about it, and even OFFERED some advice as to how I should word it. But then one of his friends, that he stupidly gave my blog address to, was reading it and decided that he was going to tell my husband that he should be offended. So now my hubby hates my blog. What a dink.

At least your guy is nice about it!!

LOL

7:22 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Sounds like my husband telling me I am nuts all the time. If he does something stupid he looks at me and says "Your not going to blog about that are you?" Lucky me, the guy has no idea how to turn on the computer but, it I rarely write about him anyway. Well, I have no usually.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Well, you do have to give him credit - at least he knows he'll end up on the net!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

What is it with husbands, and their paranoia about their wives blogging about them ???? Mine's the same.
Shame you didn't get that photo !!!
Take care, Meow

2:48 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

My husband looks at my blog sometimes. Posting about his dreams would be one sure way to find out if he's been reading it!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Yeah those damn husbands! LOL

6:39 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Too funny; murphy's law!
My husband reads mine every day! At least you know it keeps me honest (well, mostly :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hey, if they don't want us to blog about it, they shouldn't do it, huh? I mean, how are we going to pass that shit up?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

my husband has no intrest either. i think he doesn't really want to know what really lies behind this thick scull of mine! lol

1:35 PM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

Next time you need to surprise attack with the camera!!!

Hubby thinks I blog about him and it makes him look like a jerk. I rarely blog about what he does. He needs to get over himself.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

Kinda glad I'm single right now. I wonder if and when I'm not single if he would mind me blogging. Cuz you know I'm gonna!!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

My hubby probably doesn't read my blog, but I'm sure he knows the address. I like to read him stuff when I think I've written something funny, but never if it involves him. Then the one time I decide to (the post about "my typical saturday") he says, "I don't do that, or "I don't say that"...whatever! He does.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

That's pretty funny. Anytime the hubby and I have an arguement, he says "go blog about it!" I'm all, don't worry. I am. I need my bitches on my side!! :)

6:03 PM  
Blogger Lala's world said...

LOL!! my hubby is now aware that anything he says or does can and will be blogged about...eventually!!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

HAHAHAHhahha thats funny. Tell him to rest easy. Your pretty good to him on the blog thingy. I've seen some just rant and rave about their men. My husband started reading my blog too and then started commenting as Anonymous. Men are funny that way aren't they?

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter