Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Psssssst, pass this up

Remember doing that? Sitting is class and having to tell a girlfriend something SO important, that it just couldn't wait. So you scratch it out on a small piece of paper and send via, anyone, just as long as they were slick enough NOT to get caught with your precious information.

Today while flipping though my day-timer, I came across a very short note that I jotted down for a girlfriend. I did this while sitting in a church council committee meeting and not wanting to wait until it was over.

Below it a picture of that note...


The only thing I have to say is...."WHEW!!!" Yes, I know, maybe a little crazy and living dangerously but what's life without a little excitement?

You people, and you know who you are, get it OUT of your heads. There isn't going to be "just one more."

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a suggestion. You better take some serious steps so you do not have that "just one more". Especially with all the "adult playtime" you have been talking about. It is better to be safe than sorry.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Oh....come ON!!!!!

Pleeeease?

Just one more?!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

That is one short and serious note. Congrats, I guess! ;)

6:21 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Yeah, me and my hubby are livin' dangerously too, guess we better get with it to avoid "just one more" too soon. Hee hee hee.

8:34 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

AAhhhh - one more can't hurt.
They're so darn cute.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Are you sure?!?!? :o

10:15 AM  
Blogger Aisha said...

but you're MOMMYblogr... Mommy! :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

short, sweet and too the point..

I am breathing a sigh of relief for ya girl:-)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

It just makes you appreciate the life you have....

4:21 PM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

LOL!!!! Be carefule with all that adult playtime.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Just Passing By said...

How cute. "Just one more" for me please... you know you want to.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter