Friday, March 03, 2006

Take-Out!

Once in a while, especially during the week, the day gets away from me. I look at my watch and before I know it, it's dinner time and I'm not even home yet. On these rare occasions we do order take-out. This particular afternoon, while finishing some errands I asked the kids, "What's for dinner?" and they replied.....

Michael: "Oh Mommy, I want red chicken."

Mina: "Roni's, I want Roni's and some Raccoon!"

Me: "Yeah, that sounds great. Let's head over to...........!

Where? Where are we heading. If you were in the car and had to bring these guys to the restaurant that served the dishes that were requested, where would you bring them?


"The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse"

-Jules Renard

18 Comments:

Blogger Aud*2020 said...

Haha, cute. Sounds like maybe the Roadkill Cafe? Can't say I've had raccoon...Thursdays around here mean no cooking for mama, too. I came home tonight and my husband had gotten tacos with mocha milkshakes. Talk about gross...It's no wonder us women were the traditional cooks in ancient history.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

Sounds like Chinese !!

LOL

7:39 PM  
Blogger The Daily Rant said...

Chinky!!! I love red chicken and raccoon!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

Raccoon! lol

8:55 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

They wouldn't ever have a hard time convincing me. I'm not into cooking until I get sick of fast food. Chinese food, chicken and salads are what I love the most.

9:36 PM  
Blogger bon said...

that's chinese for sure!
gotta have some of those fried racoons!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

is that a fast food chain like KFC or mcDonalds?

2:01 AM  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I've gotta say that sounds like Chinese, or some sort of Asian take-out. Raccoon !!!!
Take care, eat well, meow

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Chinese too! I love those Racoons! Yummy!

5:38 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

Sounds oriental maybe Chinese. Crab Ragoon and Sweet and sour chicken?

5:39 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Sounds like Chinese to me too - mmm I wonder if I can convince mr. incredible to take me out for lunch today...mmmmmm

6:38 AM  
Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

Sounds like Chinese to me as well:-}

6:45 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Chinese it is!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

I will have the #34 please!

7:44 AM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

The only place I can think of is some kind of Buffet.

I have the same problem. Everyone has different tastes.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

sounds like the same place they make squirrel soup..somewhere in west va..hehe. have a great weekend.. :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Um, Chili's. I think they serve some Racoon there! :)

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.....definitely not anywhere around here.

Oh, Roni would be Ronald McDonald and they have a raccoon there too!

And the red chicken would be KFC!!

I got it!!! What do I win??

Yippiee!! I want red chicken now too!

No, I want the redhead girl!!

No, I want the clown in a square!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter