Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tagged For Four

I've been tagged by my friend Aisha for my list of fours. The last MeMe I did was regarding my weirdness. I believe that has been established. I'm not sure this will be very entertaining, never mind interesting but I'll give it a try. Here are me fours...

-Four jobs I've had. Wow, I've had so many, I should have become a professional applicant.
1. Bank Teller
2. Waited tables for Resort Hotels (hot, HOT guys)
3. Accounting Department for Interconnect Company ( WAY to much stress. I could have easily become chemically dependent, lol)
4. Chiropractic Assistant

-Four movies that I could watch again and again.
1. Dirty Dancing. (Being from the Catskill region of NY, it's an easy movie to relate to. The dancing is not too bad either, lol)
2. Pretty Woman (Just a feel good, happy ending, chic flick...love it)
3. Good Fellas (Something about the bad boys)
4. The ultasounds of both my kids. (I just remember how incredible it was to see them for the first time)

-Four places that I've lived.
1. South Florida (High School, sun and FUN!)
2. New York (Wonderful childhood, went back and met Honey)
3. Alabama
4. North Carolina

-Four TV shows I love to watch.
1. Friends (Still, even if they are all reruns)
2. Will and Grace (Jack and Karen are hysterical)
3. ER (I know, they are reruns too but they are great)
4. King of Queens (I have to agree with Aisha, great show)

-Four places I've been on vacation.
1. Mystic, CT (Mine and Honey's very first time away together, amazing)
2. Japan (My Dad was there for 3 years with IBM. What a place and talk about crowded)
3. Canada
4. Spain (Went with friends when I was in High School. My MAN, I think they have just now replenished their Sangria supply. One of the best trips of my life)

-Four book I love.
1. My Bible
2. Pillar of the Earth (Anything from Ken Follett)
3. The Left Behind Series
4. Anything either of my kids bring home from the library.

-Four websites I visit daily.
1. My blogging buddies
2. Email
3. AOL News
4. ThinkExist (That is where most of my quotes are found)

-Four favorite foods.
1. Italian Desserts (Cannoli's, Napoleons, Biscotti, Tiramisu OMM!)
2. Seafood (Love most of what comes out of the ocean)
3. Chinese (Take-out is the best)
4.Pasta anything

-Four places I'd rather be right now.
1. Tropical
2. Tropical
3. Tropical
4. Tropical
Again, I must agree with my tagger on the ocean part. I would LOVE to be anywhere the sands are white, the water is every shade of blue and green, where the sun will brown your skin and bleach your hair, and they serve every beverage in a coconut shell with a little umbrella.

So there are my fours. Hope you've enjoyed them. I won't tag anyone, but if you haven't done it please help yourself.


“There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."

-Unknown


7 Comments:

Blogger Aisha said...

Thanks for playing. I like these because it lets us learn more about each other in blogland :) I'm with you on the Tropical being a native South Floridian myself I have yet to adapt. :(

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm with you both on the Tropical thing. I can't wait until my Little Man is old enough to go to Mexico, seeing that I probably can't leave him that long.

I was wondering where you got all your quotes, they are always great!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm from South Florida. I didn't know that you have lived there. And, I think you know that I'm in NY now. Great list. Perhaps I will do here soon. :)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

GoodFellas is my favorite!

5:51 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

Pillars of the Earth...faint...I LOVE that book. There has been gossip floating around about a sequel to it for several years now. I've worn out two copies of the thing.

8:15 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

I love Dirty Dancing also! Great list!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I love your movies.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter