Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday Funnies

Here we thought these letteres were only meant for a medical term. Yeah RIGHT!
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8 Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweatpants
10. Pouty Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
....and my favorite one.
13. Potential Murder Suspect
And as an example
Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One!!! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW tochange a light bulb! They don't even know that thebulb is BURNED OUT!! They'd sit there in the darkfor THREE DAYS before they figured it out!! And,once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able tofind the light bulbs despite the fact they've been inthe SAME CUPBOARD for the past 13 YEARS! Butif they did, by some miracle of God, actually findthe bulbs 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged tostand on to change the STUPID light bulb wouldSTILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH ITWOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAMEIN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THEGARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALLSUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOTDEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE
AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DARN HOUSE!
I'm sorry. What was your question?
Least we forget... Putting up with Mens Shit....

8 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Too funny.
#5, 8 and 9 particularly relate to me!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

PMSes

lol

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no-are we PMS- ing today?

7:09 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Housewife said...

Guffawwww...omg lightbulbs!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!! I love that! Boy do I get that. Just ask Prince Charming!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one got me :)

btw attaching a camera to yourself would be fine until the camera became obsolete, which, observing the speed in which new digicams are released, won't take long.

I hate trying to catch up with gadgets. HATE. Why can't I just spend a reasonable sum on a reasonable gadget and forever feel satisfied with it? Why complicate things by making them BETTER?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Foxy said...

LOL! Man, almost forgot about PMS, thanks for bringing it all back! haha ;)

3:02 PM  
Blogger mayya said...

oh and also, punish my spouse!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter