Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nothing is free

Very little is without cost. Everything costs something. If it's free, you can bet it won't even make it home before it's broken. Every person I know has worked very hard for the things they have. Nothing has been handed to them and it's certainly didn't come without sacrifice.

Working for what you want is something that we are teaching our kids. If there is something that they just can't live without, than they will just have to work for it.

You want that doughnut?

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Then get busy!!



Smile of sweet success!


You just can't live without that cookie?

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Then you better get on it!



Please. Who am I kidding? My guys get more handed to them than they should. But in my defense, they do have some things that they are responsible for.


"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen."

-Frank Lloyd Wright

9 Comments:

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Im calling child services! ;)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

sometimes I think I'd bungee jump into the Grand Canyon for a donut!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I want one. Of each. Please.

7:39 AM  
Blogger truckdriver_sefl said...

I love it GREAT job!!!!!!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

Good to see kids working for their dessert! LOL!

9:06 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I want one!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was too funny! Poor kids. But they worked off at least 2 calories doing that!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute. I plan on having these kids of mine mowing lawns as soon as possible!! hahahaha :) Have a great day.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

That looks fun - I want to play! Your message is important, though, most of our kids get too much, too easy these days.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter